uservoice.com | We use this website to host our Guides and track Support
Ask your technology staff to allow access to those websites and allow emails from those domain names. If they are not satisfied with the explanations or need more information, please provide them with a link to this support website.
Help! I can't access the website.
Status of ChapterDashboard.com is reported every minute at:
Help! I can't login.
Please make sure you are using the Username and Password provided to you.
Help! When I login to the website, I click buttons and nothing saves.
• Please note that the website will log you out automatically after periods of inactivity. This feature is intended. Please log back into the website.
• Confirm that you did not lose connection to the internet while you were working. Please redo your previous actions if loss of internet prevented a save.
• Ask your technology staff if cookies are disabled on your computer. If cookies are disabled, ask the staff to enable ChapterDashboard.com for cookies.
• Ask your technology staff if content filtering is enabled on your network. If content filtering is enabled, ask the staff to allow ChapterDashboard.com through the content filter.
• ChapterDashboard.com is tested to work in up-to-date popular browsers, but your individual settings or settings chosen for you by your technology staff may prevent you from taking certain actions. Please try using another browser on your computer. If all attempts fail, devices NOT owned by school districts or government agencies are often not as restricted and usually support all website functions.
Help! None of those tips worked or something else...
Contact support with as much detail as possible about who you are and the steps you are taking.
Feel free to print this guide. Updates to this page may happen periodically.
-Tech Locally Support
Last updated: 2/8/2018